[复制链接]
查看6 | 回复0 | 2024-7-21 21:24:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【资源名称】:Amuse Me Foot bitch
【资源类型】:视频
【是否有码】:无码
【资源大小】:1V/399M
【资源说明】:
在外网购买的,分享给大家!大哥们的评分就是我的动力!感谢评分!
原文介绍:Goddess Leyla seems to be bad tempered this day! She is sitting there having her footbitch kneeling in some distance on the floor. "ut your face on the floor and crawl to me!!" Goddess Leyla demands. Her slave crawls at her feet and her black leather stilettos pressing his forehead on the floor Goddess Leyla walked on. Goddess Leyla slaps his face and orders him to worship her feet and shoes. Then she wants him to lay down on his back for gagging and fucking his mouth with her sexy high arched foot deep as she can. Nice foot worship scenes, too! "Now go on your knees and fuck my foot with your puss!"...and her little worthless footbitch is doing what him told. He looks too stupid kneeling there fucking Goddess Leylas foot like a little cockbitch. Goddess Leyla wants to have some more pleasure
中文翻译:莱拉女神今天似乎脾气很坏!她坐在那里,让她的脚奴在远处的地板上跪着。莱拉女神要求道:“把你的脸贴在地板上,爬到我身边!!”她的奴隶爬在她的脚边,她的黑色皮革高跟鞋将他的额头压在莱拉女神行走的地板上。莱拉女神打了他的脸,命令他崇拜她的脚和鞋子。然后她要他仰面躺下,用她性感的高弓脚堵住他的嘴,用她性感的高弓脚尽可能深地操他的嘴。还有很棒的脚崇拜场景!“现在跪下来,用你的阴户操我的脚!”……她那个没用的脚奴正在按照他说的做。他跪在那里像个小婊子一样操莱拉女神的脚,看起来太蠢了。莱拉女神想要更多的乐趣,开始踢他的蛋蛋,而他则用嘴操她的脚。现在她真的被逗笑了,看着这个任由她摆布的可怜生物。干得好,奴隶!在羞辱了她的奴隶之后,她命令他趴在地上,让他的头在她的脚和鞋子下面当脚凳。特写镜头也很棒!
【资源预览】:

感谢各位大哥们的评分!大哥们的评分就是我的动力!
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则